Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Road Trip

Considering a road trip. Usually I put work first. But lets face it, in this economy what is the point. I am tired of the doom and gloom; a change of venue is needed here. The oak trees still look dreary in their winter state, despondent in its naked state. And I'm tired of it. Besides a friend suggested a road trip and I can easily be persuaded. Cruise down to pick her up from the John Wayne Airport then drive to Palm Springs. Sunny warm Palm Springs, it is warm right now, isn't it? Lord knows I need the sun right now.
It's time to venture outside the Central Coast, check out the galleries. I always look forward to a road trip. One can be ever hopeful of something new to come. A gallery can pick me up, I can meet a intriguing person, or I can just lay in the sun sipping on a fruity and colorful drink. Yes definitely a road trip is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment